Contract Business Analyst/Senior UAT Co-Ordinator – Business Change
We are delighted to have been approached to recruit a Business Analyst/Senior UAT Co-Ordinator to work within the Business Change function of a highly prestigious Manchester based client, and complement their existing team.
Overall purpose of this role
This role primarily relates to the planning and execution of UAT tasks across a large number of business users on behalf of the Business Change Team.
Responsibilities include :
- Line management and development of the UAT Co-Ordinator
- Ensuring a watertight UAT process
- Timely gathering of UAT requirements
- Estimation of UAT tasks,
- Writing test matrices
- Securing resource
- Writing and execution of test scripts
- Compiling end of test reports
- Liaising with business representatives, members of Information Systems, Service Delivery, Infrastructure Development, 3rd party suppliers, and other business partners as necessary in order to execute testing activities in line with technical and business requirements
- Taking into account constraints, dependencies and considerations (both internal and external)
The succesful candidate should be able to actively seek to improve existing processes and implement improvements where necessary to ensure a consistent and robust approach to all UAT functions.
UAT within the department will come from various sources including projects, scheduled monthly releases and ad-hoc developments and fixes and is across a number of different retail systems both web-based and green-screen.
- Supporting the Project Managers in planning for UAT as part of a project
- Supporting the Business Change Analysts for UAT tasks for each release that impacts the Business Change team
- Collating, logging and reporting on UAT defects
- Liaising with IT for the delivery of code
- Accurately estimating timescales and required resource to successfully execute UAT
- Arranging testing resource for test execution with relevant teams including the Operational Helpdesk, Business Analysts and Operational Support
- Documenting testing data and environment requirements and arranging these requirements with the relevant parties
- Improving, Implementing, maintaining and championing a Business Change UAT standard process.
The succesful candidate will be regarded as a subject matter expert for UAT processes and procedures, and represent the team for sign off of developments.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate previous experience of :
- Development and testing lifecycle
- Experience in writing test scripts and test reports
- Successful communication & negotiation at all levels with the ability to effectively impact and influence decision makers
- Ability to think creatively and generate innovative solutions
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- A self-starter, motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Customer focussed behaviour
- The ability to access risk and make recommendations following risk assessment
- To think analytically with ability to deal with detail and to extract and present the relevant information concisely
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint would be an advantage
In return, my clients will offer an excellent remuneration package and benefits, and the opportunity for a long and fruitful career for a market leading company.
Experience within insurance, retail or retail finance service sectors would be advantageous, but isn’t essential.
Apex Executive are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We regret that Apex Executive are only able to accept applications from candidates that can demonstrate eligibility to live and work in the UK.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your current CV, and details of your current salary expectations and notice period.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702