Permanent Business Change Manager – Business Architecture & Design
We are delighted to have been instructed to recruit an experienced Business Change Manager, to work within the Business Architecture & Design function of a highly regarded corporate client. This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company, on either a Permanent or Contract basis.
- Being accountable for the initial design of business solutions
- Ensuring that Change activity aligns with the strategic objectives
- Undertaking analysis and feasibility studies across a portfolio to progress through a business case stage and into delivery
- Leadership of the Value & Impact stages of projects
- Playing a key role in ensuring all projects and change are well understood and aligned with the business roadmap
- Ensuring projects can be efficiently and effectively delivered and maintained
- Construct benefit cases for proposed changes, and identify suitable success and acceptance criteria
The successful candidate will :
- Adopt a lead role in the work-stream within the design and assess stage of projects
- Design and facilitate workshops with business representatives to establish business requirements
- Source solutions and design principles for proposed changes including identification of constraints, challenges and inter-dependencies, cost of development, maintenance and ongoing ownership
- Communicate and present proposed options and associated metrics to gain buy-in and approval
- Produce documentation to an agreed standard for subsequent handover to the readiness and support teams ahead of development, implementation and support
The successful candidate will represent Business Change in selected governance forums and activities, taking ownership of the function’s development within the company, and remain aware of industry best practice.
This is an exciting, varied role, and my client is happy to offer an excellent remuneration package based upon appropriate skills and experience.
Apex Executive are only able to accept applications for this role from candidates who can demonstrate the eligibility to live and work in the UK.31
How to ApplyPlease send your CV with current salary expectations and notice period, and one of our Recruitment Team will contact you to discuss the role in more depth as soon as possible.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702