Contract Business Readiness & Support Analyst
Apex Executive Ltd are delighted to have been appointed to recruit an experienced Business Readiness & Support Analyst, to compliment an existing Change Function within a highly respected, forward thinking Manchester based company.
The Business Readiness & Support Analyst role is busy and varied, and the successful candidate will play a key role in assisting projects and Change Initiatives to meet business, schedule, and budget objectives, and support the development and implementation of system and Operational Change.
- Follow a structured approach and lead on the extraction of business requirements (non system) across all business areas
- Produce documentation and business acceptance criteria
- Lead on small change and project work packages from prioritisation & approval, through to delivery
- Contribute to system requirements and approve IT produced requirements documentation
- Assesses the impact of change on the various business units, the end user, and the customer
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing
- Identify & Engage with business process owners to ensure the delivery of effective changes with governance
- Successful implementation of all assigned Business Change initiatives, including stakeholder management and business readiness
- Contribute to the identification and control of both project and business risk associated with the changes being delivered
- Assisting the governance of Change and the approval of business support materials to ensure business readiness e.g. Training/Marketing material
- In partnership with IT Business Analyst(s), facilitate workshops to ensure requirements and expectations are in line with approved criteria
- General support to a range of business initiatives including product launches, incentive scheme changes, and marketing initiatives
- Production & provision of operational user guides and presentations to support implementation of Change
- Acting as a point of referral in absence of Business Change Managers
- Ensuring that all Change adheres to Business Change processes and procedures regarding governance, impact assessment and process documentation
- Ensuring appropriate approvals and sign-offs, version control, engagement from other areas of the business, and that processes and procedures are updated to reflect the changing needs of the business.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate :
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail to ensure thorough impact assessments and comprehensive business requirements are documented
- Proven analytical skills or minimum of 2 years relevant operational experience supporting Change
- Ability to organise and prioritise a large and varied workload in order to meet set deadlines
- Ability to think creatively and generate innovative solutions
- Ability to focus on customer and end user experience and commercial drivers throughout the change work undertaken
- Ability to monitor change impact and analyse business benefits realisation
- A structured and analytical approach to problem solving as well as strong analytical and decision making abilities
Formal problem solving and root cause identification skills training may be an advantage, but is not essential.
In return, my client will offer an exceptional salary and benefits package, and excellent opportunities within a growing and forward thinking organisation.
We regret that Apex Executive Ltd are only able to accept applications from those who can demonstrate eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Apex Executive are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your current CV, salary expectations and notice period.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702