Contract HR Change Specialist
We are delighted to have been instructed to act for our highly respected client, a high profile and market leading group, to recruit 2 experienced HR Change Specialists to complement their team for a 12 month fixed term contract based in Manchester.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate sound experience of strategic Change delivery within a HR Function.
Responsibilities include :
- Leading and delivering HR Change projects
- Managing complex, large scale, multiple dependency programmes of Change across a number of business areas
- Exposure to strategy, design and implementation of change across HR Function and operations structures
- End to end project management of various projects across HR, in all areas and disciplines
- Provision of project management expertise, coaching and support for HR colleagues undertaking change activities
- Ensuring projects are set up for success, resourced appropriately, and are correctly documented
- Working with the HR Management team on an ongoing basis to agree key, strategic change projects and which projects will be prioritised/consolidated
- Application of change management and control methods
- Provision of general support for the HR Leadership team in the form of business analysis, process improvement or project management
- Working closely with the Business Change portfolio to ensure strategic Change initiatives are prioritised and delivered in an efficient, controlled manner
The successful candidate will have an extensive background in delivering HR related Change, managing programmes/projects through to successful delivery and managing relationships and stakeholders at all levels, influencing and directing outcomes. CIPD qualification may be a useful attribute, but isn’t essential.
In return, our client offers an excellent remuneration package of c£50,000 – £70,000 dependant upon skills and experience.
Apex Executive Ltd are only able to accept applications from candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability to live and work in the UK.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your current CV, and details of your current salary expectations and notice period.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702