Contract PMO Analyst / Business Support
This role is to work within an established and expanding Business Change & Transformation Function, and the successful candidate will be responsible for working with major projects, and supporting Project Managers and the Project Management Office to assist with the delivery of significant Business Transformation and Business Change Projects.
A previous solid track record of working on significant Projects within Financial Services, Banking, or Insurance would be a distinct advantage, as would previous experience working on large scale Business Transformation or significant Business Change Projects.
The day rate is between £250 and £400 dependent upon skills and experience, and by what value can be added by the successful candidate.
- Working within a busy Business Change division
- Assisting Senior Project Managers to deliver multiple significant Change Projects
- Working on multiple workstreams
- Project Plans
- Raid Logs
- Attending Workshops
- Attending Steering Meetings
- Assisting with the support and delivery of significant Business Transformation / Business Change Projects, Programmes and Project Portfolios from concept to completion
- Assisting Project Managers and the PMO with high volume and complex Project delivery
- Supporting Project Managers and the PMO to ensure that Projects are delivered on time, within scope and to budget
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate :
- Solid previous experience within PMO / Project Support
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word would be an advantage
- Previous experience within the Financial Services, Banking or Insurance sectors would be an advantage
- Exposure to Project planning tools such as MS Project may be a distinct advantage, but isn’t essential
- Previous exposure to the end to end project lifecycle
We regret that Apex Executive are only able to accept applications from PMO / Project Support candidates that can demonstrate the eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Apex Executive Ltd are acting in the capacity of a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your current CV and covering letter.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702