Contract Portfolio Manager – Manchester
Apex Executive are delighted to have been appointed to recruit an experienced Portfolio Manager to work within theBusiness Change function of a prestigious client in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Duties will include :
- Managing a Business Change Portfolio
- Responsible for the Portfolio reporting systems and tools
- Reporting to the Head of Business Change
- Responsible for producing Portfolio MI
- Presenting to the Executive Committee
- Management of 8-10 direct reports, including Portfolio and Project staff
- Working closely with the Transfromation PMO
- Produce and maintain Portfolio Resource Plans
Applicants should be able to demonstrate previous experience as a Porfolio Manager within a professional environment. A previous working knowledge of the Financal Services, Insurance, Banking or Legal sectors would be an advantage, but isn’t essential.
In return, our clients will provide an excellent remuneration package, and a fantastic working envionment within a market leading company.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon skills and experience.
Apex Executive are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apex Executive regret that they are only able to accept applications from those that can demonstrate the ability to live and work in the UK.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your current CV, and details of your current salary expectations and notice period.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702