Contract Project Planner / Programme Planner – £300 – £450 per day – Manchester
This role is to work within an established and expanding Business Change & Transformation Function, and the successful candidate will be responsible for Project Planning / Programme Planning major projects, to assist with the delivery of significant Business Transformation and Business Change Projects.
A previous solid track record of working on significant Projects within Financial Services, Banking, or Insurance would be a distinct advantage, as would previous experience working on large scale Business Transformation or significant Business Change Projects.
The day rate is between £300 and £450 dependent upon skills and experience, and by what value can be added by the successful candidate.
- Working within a busy Business Change division
- Project Planning / Programme Planning within a major Transformation Programme
- Assisting Senior Project Managers to deliver multiple significant Change Projects
- Working on multiple workstreams
- Creating Project Plans
- Raid Logs
- Assisting with the support and delivery of significant Business Transformation / Business Change Projects, Programmes and Project Portfolios from concept to completion
- Assisting Project Managers / Programme Managers and the PMO with high volume and complex Projects and Programmes
- Drive creation and maintenance of plans for multiple projects
- Facilitation of large planning workshops
- Developing plans in conjunction with Project Managers / Programme Managers
- Ensuring consistency of approach by all Project Managers / Programme Managers and ongoing maintenance of all plans
- Reviewing, critiquing and challenging plans
- Supporting Project Managers / Portfolio Managers to manage their projects using good practice disciplines and methodologies
- PMO disciplines, such as RAIDs management, change control, reporting, Steering Group management, stakeholder management etc.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate :
- Solid previous Project Planning / Programme Planning experience
- Significant MS Project skills
- Previous experience dealing with a Senior Transformation Programme Office team
- The ability to review, critique and challenge plans
- Experience dealing with Senior Project / Senior Programme Managers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word would be an advantage
- Previous experience within the Financial Services, Banking or Insurance sectors would be an advantage
Apex Executive Ltd are acting in the capacity of a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your current CV, and details of your salary expectations and notice period.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702