Contract Senior Project Manager – c£50-£62k – Change / Transformation – M/cr
Apex Executive are delighted to have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager to work for a prestigious corporate client in Manchester City Centre.
This role is to work within an established and expanding Business Change & Transformation Function, and the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering significant Business Change projects and programmes from concept to completion. Previous experience of large scale Business Transformation would be an advantage, and our client is prepared to accept applications from both Permanent and Contract applicants for this role.
• Deliver significant Business Change projects, programmes and project portfolios from concept to completion
• Manage high volume and complex project delivery, ensuring projects are on time, within scope and to budget, enabling optimum benefits realisation
• Positively impact and influence Change at senior levels
• Ensure excellent stakeholder engagement and management
• Awareness of all change initiatives to ensure that they align with the overall business plan and strategic objectives, understanding any impact to the current change programme
• Drive focus on designing solutions/processes that deliver step-change process performance improvements
• Managing and implementing change; forging strong working relationships with other business areas, building and managing highly effective project teams across multi-functional areas and with third parties
• Developing project team members, and providing formal development feedback to the line manager
• Identify and manage risks, issues and dependencies, proactively intervening to remove roadblocks
• Develop well defined interfaces for development/handover points into the operational management and service delivery teams
• Present clear targeted communications to all key stakeholders
• Day to day development and management of the Business Change team
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate :
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively impact and influence decision makers at all levels
- Ability to lead a virtual project team; coaching, developing and performing through other people
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Analytical thinking with the ability to deal with detail, and extract and present the relevant information concisely
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word would be an advantage
- Previous experience within the financial services, banking or insurance sectors would be an advantage, but not essential
- A Project Management qualification such as PRINCE 2 and/or a Business Analysis or Process Performance qualification such as Six Sigma would be an advantage
We regret that Apex Executive are only able to accept applications from Project Managers who can demonstrate the ability to live and work in the UK.
Apex Executive Ltd are acting in the capacity of a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/8/d455291029/htdocs/currentvacancies/wordpress/wp-content/themes/jobroller_bak/includes/theme-functions.php on line 702